AFS is committed to helping young people to go abroad regardless of their financial situation. That’s why AFS works with corporate and community sponsors and individual donors to help finance AFS programs through full and partial scholarships.
Academic year in Denmark
- Sponsored by: AFS Denmark and AFS Egypt
- The Scholarship covers: Program fee, staying with host family, attending school and medical insurance
- Not Covered: preparation expenses and orientations 1700 USD, pocket money while on program, travelling ticket, visa fees, Danish language lessons
- Eligibility requirements: a high school student, good basic of English, date of birth between 4 August 1999 and 4 February 2002.
- How to Apply: Fill the application and either bring it to 18 Nawal street, Agouza – 8th floor, or send it by post mail.
- Download Application – Download FAQ.
- Name of Sponsor: USAID
- Description of what the scholarship: A full scholarship that covers all tuition fees including accommodation fees, academic fees, yearly clothing allowance, laptop, varied leadership programs, and a monthly allowance. The students with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Eligibility requirements:
- 1- Egyptian citizen.
- 2- To be having his/her high school diploma (Thanaweyya Amma or equivelant) in the academic year 2016/2017.
- 3- Must be enrolled in one type of the following school types: (Governmental – Experimental – Azhari – STEM schools).
- 4- To get a minimum of 85% in Thanaweyya Amma or its equivalent.
- 5- High engagement in the academic and community activities.
- How to apply: Download the application, print it, fill it (hand written) by following the instructions written in the application, then send it according to the instructions written in the application.
- Download Application – Download Brochure.