AFS DEN is pleased to invite students (aged 15 – 18) from other AFS partners to spend 1 month at this school learning languages (English and Danish), exploring cultural differences in a dynamic and socially developing environment and enjoying in-depth leisure activities, such as music, sports, dance, etc.
The general outline of the program is as follows:
• Throughout the program the participants will live, eat and study at the Ranum Efterskole.
• The participants will receive an orientation by AFS Denmark
• The participants will study intercultural learning/global competencies together with the Danish and international students of the school
• They will also take part in intensive language classes.
• Each participant will have a home stay with a Danish host family.
• During their stay at the school, the participants will be part of the vibrant social life at the school and interact with Danish and international students also staying at the school.
There will be activities organized for the participants during vacant weekends and evenings.
Depending on the program period, participants may go on cultural excursions or trips abroad.
At the end of the program each participant will be given an individual certificate of participation with full details of the program curriculum as well as a personal statement from the school.
It will be possible to send participants in groups (small groups, large groups and even full classes accompanied by their teacher) or individually.