The United States is a country of immigrants and we are proud that we can offer a multi-cultural and multi-lingual experience to AFS students. Students should be prepared to be placed with a family that may speak more than one language in the home. AFS-USA believes that students with disabilities should have equal access to intercultural exchange experiences, and that their participation in these experiences universally benefits everyone. In line with this belief, students with disabilities are accorded appropriate accommodations, to participate in AFS-USA Intercultural exchange programs.
- Born between 10 May 2004 and 10 March 2007.
- Good Knowledge of English is a must.
- Host Family Placement
- School Placement
- Individual Contact Person
- Medical Insurance
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Pre-Departure Orientation
- Orientations during your time abroad
- Re-entry Orientation
- Continuous Support
- Visa and Passport Fees
How to apply?
- Download the application from here.
- Print and fill the application.
- Send the application via express mail to the following address “7 Abd El-Moneim Riad, Al Motamayez District,Giza, Egypt.” or submitted in person by hand.
For further information about the program or how to apply, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01060770788 – 0238830181/2