The school-based year program is designed to provide the students with the opportunity to become part of the German culture while living with a host family and attending classes at a local high school. School attendance is mandatory, as are certain AFS orientations and activities.
-Basic English knowledge is required, German knowledge would be recommended.
-Age: 15 years 0 month(s) to 18 years 0 month(s)
-Date of birth: 11 Sep 2006 to 11 Sep 2009
- Airport Pick-up
- Host Family Placement
- School Placement
- Medical Insurance
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Domestic Transport
- Assistance with Application Process
- Visa Application Assistance
- Pre-Departure Orientation
- Orientations during your time abroad
- Re-entry Orientation
- Continuous Support
- Worldwide Presence
- 70 Years Experience
- Field Trips
- Cultural Tours
- Visa and Passport Fees
- School Uniform
How to apply?
- Download the application from here.
- Print the application and fill it (instructions are in the application)
- Scan the filled application and the attachments and send it via email to
For further information about the program or how to apply, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01060770788 – 0238830181/2