AFS is committed to helping young people to go abroad regardless of their financial situation. That’s why AFS works with corporate and community sponsors and individual donors to help finance AFS programs through full and partial scholarships.
Kennedy-Lugar YES program 21-22
- Sponsored by: U.S. Department of State
- The Scholarship covers: Program fee, Pocket money, staying with host family, attending school and medical insurance
- Eligibility requirements: a high school student, good basic of English, date of birth between 1st of January 2004 and 1st of August 2006
- How to Apply: Fill the application and send it by mail to P.O. 192 Mohandseen, Giza.
Not Available Scholarships
Academic year in Denmark
- Sponsored by: AFS Denmark and AFS Egypt
- The Scholarship covers: Program fee, staying with host family, attending school and medical insurance
- Not Covered: preparation expenses and orientations 1700 USD, pocket money while on program, traveling ticket, visa fees, Danish language lessons
- Eligibility requirements: a high school student, good basic of English, date of birth between 4 August 1999 and 4 February 2002.
- How to Apply: This Scholarship is not available.