AFS is committed to helping young people to go abroad regardless of their financial situation. That’s why AFS works with corporate and community sponsors and individual donors to help finance AFS programs through full and partial scholarships.
Academic year in Denmark
- Sponsored by: AFS Denmark and AFS Egypt
- The Scholarship covers: Program fee, staying with host family, attending school and medical insurance
- Not Covered: preparation expenses and orientations 1700 USD, pocket money while on program, traveling ticket, visa fees, Danish language lessons
- Eligibility requirements: a high school student, good basic of English, date of birth between 4 August 1999 and 4 February 2002.
- How to Apply: Fill the application and either bring it to Villa 7 Abdelmoniem Riad – Motamyez District – 6th of October – Giza, or send it by post mail.
- Download Application – Download FAQ.